Welcome to MilitaryGamers.com, your premier online community dedicated to serving military gamers from all branches of the United States armed forces, both past and present.

 

OUR MISSION

MilitaryGamers.com exists to bring US military gamers together and to give back to those who were willing to give all.

MilitaryGamers.com is dedicated to promoting a healthy gaming lifestyle by providing US service members who share a common interest in gaming a community in which they’re comfortable to be who they are, share their stories, and socialize with those who truly understand where they’ve been and what they’ve been through, because they’ve been there too.  We provide our members with guidance and support for member-run gaming efforts throughout dozens of games, from the most popular titles to the obscure.  We also provide veterans benefits assistance and PTSD outreach programming as well.

Some brief highlights of our community:

  • 3500+ members, with 98.3% or more that are current and former US military, with the remaining 1.7% or less consisting of dependents of our members that are over 18 years of age, who form our Auxiliary, making us the only true US military gaming community of such size and membership composition.
  • Members that hail from all branches of the US armed forces, of all service statuses, rates, ranks, specialty fields, gender, and walks of life.
  • 100% service-verified US military staff dedicated to supporting our members around-the-clock.
  • Community-run Game Branches covering a wide variety of games across all major gaming platforms.
  • Active social media presence including Facebook, Twitter, Twitch.tv, and YouTube.
  • Gaming industry outreach with the purpose of increasing awareness for our segment of the gaming population, as well as to provide direct feedback and advice to developers who can trust that they’re speaking with bona fide US military veterans.
  • Community-run panels at gaming conventions.
  • 512-slot TeamSpeak 3 server open to our community 24/7.
  • Many game servers of various types hosted upon request and maintained by demand.

Giving back to those who were willing to give all

Whether you're currently serving or have completed your commitment to our nation's armed forces we are here to support you and your family. Not only do we provide direct support in the games that you enjoy, but we also engage in programming that reaches out to those who may need an extra hand or guidance to take full advantage of the benefits that you've earned. We also support Military Gamers, Inc., our Non-Profit Organization, to further expand our reach and services centered around you, our nation's most valuable asset.

Catch up with old friends and make new contacts

Meet up for game night with members that you served with or join up in one of our many branches and feel right at home in a community that stresses camaraderie and the brotherhood you felt while serving. Additionally, with members from such diverse, yet common backgrounds, we now have have a vast network of contacts for both the military and the private sectors, and even a large number of current and aspiring game developers, many of whom are willing to help you get your foot in the door because you possess the skills required to succeed in today's world.

Play your favorite games alongside those who understand you

Our members run our guilds, outfits, clans, corporations, etc., or what we refer to here as our "Game Branches". These branches cover the full gaming range from PC to Xbox LIVE, PlayStation Network, and even pen and paper and table top games. We support a wide range of titles on all platforms including online and single player games with guides and the latest news. Play how you want, when you want, with the community that supports you, the Military Gamer.

We host our own game servers for you to enjoy

Whether it belongs to the FPS genre like the ArmA series; co-op or indie games like Project Zomboid, Life is Feudal, or any number of different types of games, we have the resources to host our very own servers tricked-out the way the community wants it.

STATS

3500+

TOTAL MEMBERS

98%+

US MILITARY MEMBERS

15+

ACTIVE GAME BRANCHES

#1

US MILITARY GAMING COMMUNITY
TOP