PDA

View Full Version : MilitaryGamers.com Testing and Review Team

Brando
Wednesday, 04 July 2012, 04:28
All,

We are establishing a Testing and Review team comprised of 90% MG and 10% MGA which translates to 10 MG and 2 MGA members.

I am going to offer this up to the community at large. No one is assigned ahead of time to make this fair. In order to apply for the group you will need to submit a minimum of a 500 word review of a game. I will score the review based on different criteria (grammar/spelling, content, presentation). Grammar and spelling are self-explanatory; Content is about how much is opinion and fluff versus commentary specifically about game mechanics; Presentation covers your writing style, which is different for everyone, but reviews need to keep the reader interested and engaged.

The tester aspect of the team will require you to write bug reports and provide recommendations on how to address game mechanic issues. This will require the ability to provide constructive criticism and specific, measureable and concrete fix actions.

What are the benefits?

You'll get access to free games to evaluate and once you are done with your review are free to play as you like.

What are the requirements?

In order to participate in the team you need to stay active and provide a quick turnaround between gameplay and review as well as testing feedback. You will represent MilitaryGamers.com and programming that we can provide to game developers and publishers. A professional attitude and performance will be expected of you at all times.

Please PM me with your interest and I will provide further details and answer any questions that you may have.