If you have been cruising along on your current overpriced auto insurance or your home/apartment has been uninsured due to tight funds there is hope for you. I am sure that most have hear the rumors of USAA's great service and rates, but you were not qualified because you did not meet the rank requirement or was already out of the military. Well, there has been a change. USAA now offers coverage to all veterans and military.

USAA has been rated top in customer service for many years from many channels.

Bloomberg BusinessWeek: For the past four years, Bloomberg BusinessWeek magazine ranked USAA among the top two "Customer Service Champs," highlighting our legendary customer service.

MSN Money: ranked USAA as the No. 1 company on its list of Customer Service Hall of Fame. (2009)

These are just a small selection of their praise.

They offer a large selections of programs for their customers, from auto insurance, home owners/renters insurance, online banking and investment oppertuniities.

I recently switched from an insurance company I have been with since I was 17 years old and am now 41 and thought I was a preferred customer as had and outstanding driving recored as confirmed by USAA. When I called USAA to get a quote I had an outstanding conversation with an agent who was concerned about providing me info and facts as to pushing a sale.

In the end I signed up for USAA auto insurance, saving about $200 a month for two newer vehicles. I also signed up for their online banking and looking at home owners insurance.

If you have thought about them or wanted to join but could not, now is the chance since they are taking care of all military.

Go to usaa.com to get a free online quote.