Greetings folks!

For those of you who are looking to take a more active role within MG, there are a number of different positions within the OPS Division that we are looking to fill. Please keep in mind that these are NOT paid positions ( I know it should be self explanatory but for some of the new folks it may not be). Keep in mind however simply because you may jump up and down and yell pick me, there will be both an interview process AND some pretty rigorous expectations that you need to meet on a regular basis. So, lets get down to it.

The positions that I currently have open are:

1. Planetside 2 Branch Lead: This individual will submit bi-monthly reports to Namod on membership status and recruitment efforts to Namod who will in turn submit them to me. You will have the leeway to pick your own subordinates and all that jazz, but recruitment standards WILL NOT DEVIATE from MG standards. You will also be required to attend the branch leadership workshop run by Stray Tracer
  2. PlayStation Network Lead: This individual will submit bi-monthly reports Me directly. You will also be required to attend the branch leadership workshop run by Stray Tracer. Now as for coordinating in game activities, this is where it gets tricky since PS stuff and PC stuff is a different ball of wax, that is up to you to coordinate so this position will require some pretty skilled management and coordination. This interview may be one of the most intensive there is, you have been warned.
  3. PlayStation Network Alternate Lead: There will be two alternates that will be interviewed that will have to go through a just as rigorous interview process.
  4. Xbox Live Lead: This individual will submit bi-monthly reports Me directly. You will also be required to attend the branch leadership workshop run by Stray Tracer. Now as for coordinating in game activities, this is where it gets tricky since PS stuff and PC stuff is a different ball of wax, that is up to you to coordinate so this position will require some pretty skilled management and coordination. This interview may be one of the most intensive there is, you have been warned.
  5. Xbox Live Alternate Lead: There will be two alternates that will be interviewed that will have to go through a just as rigorous interview process.

All interested parties send your pm's to either Stray Tracer or myself.

Thanks!

Cacti4-6

Director
Community Operations